Friday, March 7, 2014

NOTD

I love my latest pedi. As usual, I did it myself. I can't paint my own hands if my life depended on it. But I'm all over my toes. Plus, I hate the feeling of other people touching my feet. I decided to go with this color scheme because it's one of my favorites on earth...these were actually our wedding colors. Plus, I recently received the white polish from my Intro Julep Maven Box, and I was dying to test it out. Here is what I used:




  • Zoya Lola: A gorgeous hot pink with blue undertones. This is one of my all-time favorite hot pink polishes. With the first coat, I was a little worried, because it was very sheer. But by the second coat, it looked amazing. I did apply a third coat just in case.
  • Milani Gold Glitz: I love this glitter because it is sooooo full-coverage. This is two coats with no base color! You could get by with only one coat. I just like to be excessive.
  • Julep Bunny: This is the nicest white polish I've ever worked with. Part of the reason I've always hated white polish on my hands is that it usually looks like your nails have been painted with white out. This does have gold micro glitter, but sadly it doesn't show up on my nails. It just looks like a pure, opaque white. I used two coats. I didn't absolutely need my streak-free trick, but I did it anyway...to be safe.




Google+ Followers