Sunday, March 2, 2014

One In/One Out: My Mascara Rule

A while ago, I realized my mascara habit was getting a little out of control. I have one drawer in my Muji box dedicated to mascara. It was full, and I had a new mascara to try to shove in there. So I decided that from that point on, if I wanted a new mascara, I had to get rid of one too. It's a pretty sad way to live, but I'm coping. Recently, my friend sent me two new mascaras, so I had to make room for them. Here's what happened...

IN:



  • NYX Le Frou Frou: I've tried this one a couple of times. So far, I really like it! It reminds me a little of the results I get with Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam.
  • Bare Minerals Flawless Definition: When I first saw the brush on this one, I was a little put off. However, it's quickly become my favorite mascara. I've used it nearly every day. It makes my bottom lashes look unbelievably long and full.

OUT:


  • Covergirl Clump Crusher: I really loved this mascara. I've talked about it a few times before, and featured it in last month's Bought It/Forgot It. It just eventually went dry, so it had to go.
  • Maybelline Mega Plus Volume Express: I did like this one the first few times I used it. But it quickly lost its powers and became a bench warmer. Bye, girl!

Google+ Followers