Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tag: Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Thanks to Tanya from Leopard, Lace, and Cheesecake for tagging me in another post. This time, it's the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I'm so happy to have run into Tanya in the blogging world. Not only does she have a great blog, but she's an absolute doll. She is really one of the nicest people out there, and I appreciate her support so much. Go check out her blog and show her some love!



The Rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog (duh...who doesn't do that?).
  • Display the award on your post.
  • List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
  • State seven things about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  • Contact your nominees to let them know they've been nominated.
  • Proudly display the award logo on your blog.
Seven things about me:
  • I get semi-anxiety about tagging people for posts. Which is why I never do that part of it.
  • I met my husband at work. Our store has since shut down, been demolished, and is now a parking lot. We pulled in to take a photo there last time we were in town. Because we're cute.
  • I love to cook! I've been trying to make the time to cook healthy lunches every Sunday for the week ahead. It's saved me a ton of cash and I feel a lot better about eating well instead of getting nutrition via the Burger King drive through.
  • I hate vacuuming and cleaning floors. It's the worst thing in the world to me. I don't mind any other type of housework.
  • I take a ridiculous amount of time in the shower. Literally, my fingers and toes are wrinkly every time I shower.
  • I have a ton of grey hair. I started going grey in my late teens. I dye it black as part of a deal I have with my husband, which involves me not being grey and him not growing his hair out.
  • I have a major sweet tooth. I love any kind of candy, ice cream, etc. I just love sweets. Sugar is my favorite.
Even though I have anxiety about tagging people, feel free to tag yourselves. You think I'm kidding, but my heart is palpitating just thinking about who I would tag, and knowing I would forget to tag someone. So tag yourself, and then just let me know I tagged you. It would make my life a lot less stressful!

Google+ Followers