Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TMI Tag, EOTD, and a Bit of News!

Hey everyone! I wasn't tagged for this, but I decided to do it anyway. AND...I decided to do the tag in video form. So here it is... my first YouTube video. As I mentioned a hundred times, I haven't decided if I will continue to do videos yet. I'm just kind-of getting my feet wet. I've talked about it with my husband and we'll go get a good camera if I do keep doing videos. So bear with me as I figure the whole thing out! Our desktop computer actually has an amazing camera, but the lighting downstairs is atrocious, and the background is all Mike's video game junk. So I'd rather just wait to get a camera and set up where I'd be more comfortable filming. Anyway...thanks in advance for checking out my little video. I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe! Also, feel free to leave your YouTube link below so I can find you guys as well!





Also, thanks to my terrible laptop camera, you can't see my makeup very well. Here's a close up:



  • Crease: Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear
  • Lid: (left to right) Sugarpill Velocity, Midori, Mochi, Goldilux & glitters from Michael's
  • Lower Lash Line: Sugarpill Poison Plum mixed with 2AM
  • Lashes: Bare Minerals High Definition Mascara


Annnnnd...what YouTube post would be complete without a collage of weird faces from the video:



Google+ Followers