Sunday, April 27, 2014

Favorites & Unfavorites (With Video): April 2014

A couple of these things, I got at the end of last month. But even though I knew I liked them, I hadn't used them long enough to rave about them on the record. So I took the month to use them to death, and now I can safely say...these are my favorites:



  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette: This palette is so pretty! I wanted to buy it before, when they sold it in a kit. But I kept putting it off, and then they discontinued it! I became obsessed with owning it, and when they finally re-released it on its own, I had to have it! The shadows are so beautiful...I really need to do a full review on this palette.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony: My brows have never been happier. I'm so glad I finally got this little gem! I use it to fill in the ends of my brows and wherever they're more sparse, then I fill in the rest with Dip Brow, also in Ebony. 
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black: This is such a great liner! I don't know why I waited so long to try it! It's really changed my liner's life.
  • Kat Von D Chrysalis Eye Shadow Palette: See the full blog post and YouTube video on this palette here. I'm borderline considering going out to get the Monarch Palette. Help me!
  • Clarisonic Mia 2: My skin is so happy! I knew everyone always raved about this sucker, but I thought...I already have an exfoliating brush. They're all the same...right?! So wrong. The hype is well earned, folks.
  • Starlooks Lip Pencil in Naked: I got this from Ipsy this month, and I'm loving it! I love that it's not completely nude, so for me, that makes it super wearable. And the texture is so creamy!
  • MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Toying Around: This one is from the recent Playland collection. The color is very bright and vibrant. If you know me...you know I'm all about bright and vibrant! 
  • MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Ever So Yellow: Also from the Playland collection...this is a beautiful yellow. If you follow me on Instagram (@cellapaz), it's the yellow I used just a few days ago.

And my unfavorite (not pictured)...
  • Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Wipes: I already talked about how much I don't like these. So long story short...I don't like them.
  • My hair dryer...for burning half my bangs. More details in the video. Suffice to say...I'll be braiding my bangs for a while.


Google+ Followers