Monday, April 28, 2014

First Impression: Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask

I forget who I saw on YouTube with masks from this brand, but I saw them out of the corner of my eye while in line at Ulta, and I had to pick one up. Plus, I discovered a dark secret about Ulta. I'll share with you guys in a minute. First, let me tell uou about this mask!




The Pros:
  • Affordable. This tube was somewhere around $4.00. 
  • A little goes a long way. I'm sure it will last me a while! 
  • Supposed to clear breakouts and minimize pores.
  • Cooling, which will be especially great once the heat returns.

The Cons:
  • Smells a little like something you'd rub on your foot or a baby's butt. The smell dissipates quickly as the mask dries.
Obligatory Masked Selfie

The Verdict:
This particular mask is supposed to be good for oily skin, which I have. I guess it would've been helpful to read that part of the label when I bought it. They don't call them impulse buys for nothing! But it ended up working out, so that's ok. They do have other masks in different scents and a couple are peel-off. So I'll see how this one goes and maybe try one of the others! We'll see how it goes.

Oh...and that dark Ulta secret? They make you wait longer in line and keep interesting things on the shelf just to make me buy more stuff. The cashier admitted it. Is that devious or what?!

Google+ Followers