Friday, April 25, 2014

First Impression: Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Towelettes

I bought these wipes because they were calling my name while I was standing in line at Ulta. I had already tried Yes to Tomatoes wipes, and didn't like them. BUT...I want to like this brand. So I picked these up anyway. 


The Pros:
  • Fresh smell.
  • I love the packaging, the snap lid keeps the wipes moist.
The Cons:
  • Pretty abrasive, especially around the eye area.
  • Not great for removing makeup - although they don't make that claim. But I want to complain about that anyway.
The Verdict:
Am I the only person ever that doesn't love this brand? Granted, I've only tried two products, but was pretty unhappy with both of them. I think I just have weird skin or something. Things that seem to work for the world in general hate my face. What have I done to deserve this?!

Google+ Followers