Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ulta Haul (With Video)

Hey everyone...I surprised myself with a little haul this weekend! I actually meant to go grocery shopping, but as soon as I stepped out of my car, it started raining. I will NOT go grocery shopping when it's raining, because that's not something I care to deal with. So I got back in my car and headed home. Once I was back on my side of town, I was happy to see that the sun was bright an shiny, so I swung by Ulta. I needed one item, and I walked out with a bagful. Oopsie!


These are all brand new products for me! I won't go into too much depth about them, because I talked about it all a lot in the video. But I wanted to show you guys swatches of everything. I've already used a few things, and I can safely say that this little haul was a success! Reviews coming up soon :)



Nyx Liquid Liners L to R:
Crystal Onyx, Crystal  Gold, Extreme Gold, Extreme Green, Extreme Blue, Extreme Purple

Tarte Amazonian Blush in Adored

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony

FOTD from the video

Google+ Followers