Sunday, April 13, 2014

What's In My Shower? (With Video)

Hey everyone! My whole schedule got thrown of this weekend because my parents are in town! I'll be playing catch-up all week! But I did pre-record a video to release today...and almost forgot to post it. But it's up now! Here's a quick run-down, for those of you who don't like hearing my voice! ;)





  • Organix Shampoo: I only showed the Coconut Milk Shampoo in the video & photo, but I use all kinds! I love these shampoos. They're so creamy and delicious! I love that the bottle tells you what their function is: Nourishing, hydrating, repairing, etc. I keep a rotation in my shower, so I feel like I'm getting all the benefits. Lol. That may or may not do anything, but I'm happy with my little system!
  • Organix Conditioner & Deep Conditioner: Again...I keep a couple different ones in my shower. I also have stock pile of different varieties. I switch them out whenever they're empty, or when I get bored. The only thing I don't like about some of their conditioners, is that they're SO thick, they're almost impossible to squeeze out of the bottle! The deep conditioner, I use once a week. I usually keep it on for about five minutes. Sometimes, I apply it in the morning, throw my hair up, and rinse it out in the evening. Just depends on what I have to do that day!
  • Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash: I've purchased and repurchased this stuff several times now! I never used to buy the same body wash twice, because I never loved anything. Until I found this little guy! I love the orange scent, and it leaves my skin so soft! I rarely use lotion, except on my legs when I'm wearing shorts. But people tell me all the time I have the softest skin they've ever felt! Not that people feel me that much, but you know. 
  • Philosophy Purity Face Wash/Makeup Remover: I live for this stuff! Nevermind that the tube has lasted me for freaking EVER...it really works well. I love that it lathers so much (I'm a sucker for suds), and removes every trace of my makeup...no matter how much I'm wearing!
  • H2O Sea Moss Body Scrub: I use this about once a week mixed with my face wash for a bit of exfoliation.  This is actually my husband's body scrub, but I only use a tiny bit at a time. So he doesn't mind sharing! I just don't like to use my exfoliator brush every day, so I use this in between for a little extra oomph.
  • Lush Bath Bombs: I live for these! I love baths!! I take at least 30 minutes in the shower, and longer in the bath. I just love being in hot water...it's just so relaxing to me! I'm ultra cheap, so I do use like half a bomb at a time. That way, they last me a little longer. Plus, I found that when I use an entire bomb, it's a bit too much. The girl at my Lush looked at me like I was crazy when I told her that. I'm sharing it with you guys in confidence! ;) No judgement!
And that's it! That's all I need to have a happy life! I've been using all of these products for a really long time, so I wanted to share. Sometimes, when I review things or talk about things in my favorites, they're relatively new products to me. These are different because they've really stood the test of time. Even when I try other products here and there, I always go back to these. I don't know if this is helpful at all to anyone, but if you're in the market for something new, or if you were just curious about what goes on in my shower, I hope y'all enjoyed this post and video! 

Google+ Followers