Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FOTD: Orange is the New Black Pt. 1

I'm beyond obsessed with the show Orange is the New Black.  I started watching the first season when it came out because I was bored. And the next day, I had finished the entire season. The second season just came out and obviously, I'm already done watching it. I've been thinking...what am I gonna do until next season!? Then it hit me. Fill the void with makeup. So here is my first look in the series:



Crease: Orange Soda from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette
Lid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy as base, topped with Flame Point by Sugarpill.
Inner corner highlight: Fire Opal from Bare Minerals (Not sure if this is still available).
Lower lash line: Flame Point, blended out with Orange Soda.
Water line: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Rockstar.
Lashes: Bare Minerals High Definition Mascara.
Liner: Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner (AWESOME, by the way!)

And not that you can tell, but my brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony. Stay tuned for more looks inspired by Orange is the New Black! I'll try not to include any spoilers, but I would encourage you to finish season 2 ASAP, just in case I spill some secrets ;)

Google+ Followers