Monday, June 23, 2014

Mood Mondays: Grateful

I grew up with a fairly tiny family...one that has gotten smaller over time. Seems a little backwards, but we're shrinking! Those of us left at the core have become closer through the years. I can say that even though we had our share of issues, we are closer now than ever.

Being from a tiny family, my brain went into shock when I married into my husband's mega huge family! I still don't understand how so many people can be related to each other! Lol. His family is enormous, and they have all been very welcoming to me. A few of the cousins were in town over the weekend, and we got to visit with them. 

Any time he or I have family in town, it's such a treat. I always hear about people not getting along with their in-laws, and I'm such a lucky girl, because I don't know what that's like! I'm so grateful to not only be part of a family that loves me and my sweet hubbs, but to have married into a family that has treated me like one of their own from day one. And the fact that they all come visit us often is an added bonus!

Head over to verosays.com for more Mood Mondays! And be sure to let her know if you'd like to join in the mood-sharing :)



Google+ Followers