Friday, June 20, 2014

NOTD

Hey everyone! I've been a terrible blogger lately, and I feel so rotten about it. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things now, so hopefully you will be seeing me regularly not only on my own blog, but in a comment section near you! I miss all my blogger friends and even though I keep in touch with a few of you on Instagram, it's just not the same. (p.s. If I haven't found you on Instagram yet, come find me: @cellapaz) Onto what you all came here to see...my current mani:




I've been rather subdued lately, with either dark or nude manis. So I decided to go super bright this time. As usual, this is gel and I don't know the color. But I know China Glaze and Sinful Colors have similar (if not identical) shades. It's so perfect for summer! I'm loving my highlighter mani so far!

Google+ Followers