Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Product Review: Poshinality Nail Polish in Charismatic

Hey everyone! I'm sure you've probably seen Poshinality nail polishes floating around the blogosphere lately. I know I have been seeing them more and more, so I'm super excited to bring you this review, as they were gracious enough to send me a bottle to try out. The color I received is called Charismatic...I think the best way I can describe it is a taupey-silver. 

Compiled from images on poshinality.com


The Pros:
  • The color payoff is amazing. I used two coats but you could get away with one if you were pressed for time. 
  • You guys know I love little brands like this, especially when they're high quality. Plus they're from Los Angeles, my home town...can't go wrong! ;)
  • Great shade range. The ones I've got my eye on to try next are Tomboy, Animated, Urbane, Hipster, and Mysterious...just to name a few!
Don't mind the application. This is a prime example
of why I usually pay to get my nails done.


The Cons:
  • At $11 a bottle, I will just have to pace myself on buying these. They're not ridiculously expensive, but I think even a dollar less would be a better price point. 
  • The one thing I would love, is if they had a poshinality quiz on their website...Kind of like with Ipsy. I just think that would be super cute, and would tie it all in a little better. I'd love to see what color polish they would say I am.
With a matte top coat.



The Verdict:
Like I said, I've already got my eye on a few others. So obviously I like them. Charming isn't a color I would've picked for myself, so I was surprised at how much I like it. It goes on so pretty...almost looks like liquid mercury, even when it's dry. I don't know if there's some kind of voodoo in the brush, but it really seemed to hug my nail and make the polish apply so evenly. I can't wait to try more! 

If you guys end up trying these, feel free to link your posts below...I'd love to see which Poshinality shade suits you!

Google+ Followers