Friday, July 11, 2014

NOTD

Hey everyone! In my last Mood Mondays post, I talked about letting go of a toxic friendship situation. Part of the letting go was having to find a new nail lady. As luck would have it,  one of my co-workers always has amazing nails. She was nice enough to pass along her information, and just in time, because my previous mani had grown out like crazy and I found a really cute picture on Pinterest! This is what I ended up with:


Not only am I super happy with the result, but I loved the nail salon itself. Plus, it's less than five minutes from work. As opposed to my previous place, which was twenty minutes away. So I'm a happy camper!! As usual, this is a gel mani, so I don't know what colors were used. But if you're looking for a pretty pink, OPI's I Pink I Love You is pretty close to this. And the glitter is very close to Milani's Gold Glitz. 

Google+ Followers