Sunday, August 3, 2014

EOTD

I've told you guys before about my great friend Angela (@BeautyNtheGym on Instagram). Not only is she a great friend, but she's an amazing makeup artist. I love seeing her work, and recently, I've been wanting to do a look inspired by her. So when I saw her beautiful orange and yellow look on Instagram, I knew it was my duty to recreate it! The color placement is what most intrigued me, and the fact that I was really into yellow shadow that week. Her under-brow yellow was more of a stripe, and I went for more of a blob. But I was super happy with the end result. I know it's not for everyone, but I was in love & I hope y'all like it too!




  • Crease: Anastasia Beverly Hills Orange Soda and MAC Goldenrod.
  • Lid: Sugarpill Butter Cupcake (yellow) and Flamepoint (orange)
  • Brow Blob (yes, that's a technical term): Butter Cupcake
  • Inner Corner: Butter Cupcake mixed with My Pretty Zombie Miasma.
  • Waterline:  Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black.
  • Lower Lash Line: Butter Cupcake (inner half) Anastasia Beverly Hills Sienna (outer half).
  • Liner: Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner.
  • Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex & Tarte Lights Camera Lashes.
  • Brow:  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.
  • Lips: MAC Haute Altitude (LE) & Lime Crime Babette.

Google+ Followers