Monday, August 18, 2014

Mood Monday: Big Fat Loser

Guys I'm such a horrible person...






Long story short: I have a huge project I'm working on, and it's taken up all of my time and energy (Details coming soon...be on the look out).  I know I keep saying, "I'm back to blogging!" and then I disappear. So I can't make any promises, because my life is so hectic right now. But I'm trying! I have ideas, I have posts started, I have photos taken, I have unedited videos...I just haven't had the time to put it all together in a way that I am happy with. So thanks for being patient with me and sticking around. It means a lot to me that I do have support from a lot of you out there. I just really feel like a neglectful turd lately. I cannot apologize enough!!

One bit of good news: Last weekend, we went to visit some family in L.A., and I got to take my dad to see Paul McCartney. This is probably the only item that has ever been on my dad's bucket list. So treating him to the concert was a huge blessing, and I feel so lucky to have shared that experience with him. My dad is a HUGE Beatles fan, and has been since they first hit the scene. He grew up in Chile, where he collected all the Beatles records (all the liner notes are in Spanish...he still has them). He dressed like the Beatles. My dad was Beatlemania. When we were kids, we listened to a radio show with him every week called "Breakfast  with the Beatles." On my wedding day, I danced with my dad to a Beatles song called "In My Life." We didn't have the best seats in the house, but neither of us cared. Listening to all of our favorite songs together was one of the highlights of my life. I'll never forget that night!




Google+ Followers