Sunday, June 5, 2016

Dupe Alert: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frosts

Hey guys! Let me start by saying these are not exact dupes. At least I don't think they are! I don't own any Skin Frosts, so I can't really compare side by side. But if you're looking for a "different" highlight, these are three shadows I have been using to achieve that. You may look at them and think they don't look very highlight-y. And if you swipe them on like I did in the swatches below, you're right. They look like eyeshadows. But when you apply them like you would any other highlighter, and blend like I hope y'all do, they actually do make very beautiful highlights. I will also add that I am a huge Jeffree fan and supporter. I will 100% be purchasing Skin Frosts in the future. But since I missed out on the launch, I am using these shadows just to fill the void until the Skin Frosts are safe in my hot little hands.




From top to bottom: 
  • Ice Angel
  • Candy Crush
  • Kitten Parade


These are all Sugarpill shadows. Ice Angel was part of the Edward Scissorhands palette, which was limited edition, but it's currently being sold as a single shadow. The other two are part of their Sparkle Baby palette and I believe are also sold as singles. Let me know if you try these or the Skin Frosts!

Google+ Followers