Friday, June 24, 2016

Lip Product Challenge: Summer of Swatches

I don't usually admit to this type of thing, but I have a shit ton of lip products. Like...a lot. Every time I buy one, it's because I have to have it. I love them all. They're all beautiful. But you know what ends up happening? The same handful of lipsticks and glosses get stuck in my purse every single week. So I decided to challenge myself to wear a new lip product or lip combo every day for the rest of the Summer. I just want to get through enough of them to make me feel better about myself. Follow me on Instagram (@cellapaz) for daily updates, and check out my hashtag, #summerofswatches. Here are a couple of my favorites from the first week:


Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick: Androgyny


Melt Cosmetics: Shady Lady


Mac Cosmetics: Haute Altitude


NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Creme: Prague

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip: Petit Four

Google+ Followers