Tuesday, July 5, 2016

FOTD: Colorful Summer Makeup


I rarely do these posts, but I was really loving this makeup look, so I wanted to share! For those of you who saw my May/June Favorites video, this is my makeup from that day. I think this is such a fun look. It's colorful, without being overboard. Well...I don't think it's overboard. Some might! Hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I did. And let me know if FOTD posts are something you'd like to see more often! 



Eyes

  • Jeffree Star Cosmetics China White for brow bone.
  • JSC Courtney as transition.
  • Sugarpill Asteria (LE) on lid. *Melt Cosmetics Amelie or MAC Cosmetics Melon pigment are great alternatives.
  • JSC Star Power outer V & blended a little into crease.
  • JSC Rich Bitch inner corner to highlight.
  • JSC Expensive lower lash line (blended out with Courtney).
  • Ciate London Triple Shot Mascara in Triple Black.
Lips
  • MAC Cosmetics Seductive Intent (LE)
Face
  • Taste Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Medium Sand.
  • Tarte Blush in Oasis
  • JSC Skin Frost in Peach Goddess
Brows

Google+ Followers