I rarely do these posts, but I was really loving this makeup look, so I wanted to share! For those of you who saw my May/June Favorites video, this is my makeup from that day. I think this is such a fun look. It's colorful, without being overboard. Well...I don't think it's overboard. Some might! Hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I did. And let me know if FOTD posts are something you'd like to see more often!
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics China White for brow bone.
- JSC Courtney as transition.
- Sugarpill Asteria (LE) on lid. *Melt Cosmetics Amelie or MAC Cosmetics Melon pigment are great alternatives.
- JSC Star Power outer V & blended a little into crease.
- JSC Rich Bitch inner corner to highlight.
- JSC Expensive lower lash line (blended out with Courtney).
- Ciate London Triple Shot Mascara in Triple Black.
- MAC Cosmetics Seductive Intent (LE)
- Taste Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Medium Sand.
- Tarte Blush in Oasis
- JSC Skin Frost in Peach Goddess
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown & Ebony.